Fresh Air by EcoQuest
Filterless air purifiers – a new generation of air purifiers that clean the entire volume of the room at once rather than filtering the air inside the device. It uses natural active air purification technology.
Fresh Air – air purifier, which uses simultaneously about 10 different technologies to clean the air, each of which is independently capable of cleaning the air, and combined together they give unattainable for other devices result.
How Fresh Air technology works:
The air passing through the special screen, which protects the purifier from large impurities and removes static, enters the RCI unit, where biological impurities (bacteria, viruses, mold) are destroyed and chemical compounds react to neutral substances (oxygen, carbon dioxide, and water). Then the air is saturated with light aeroions, hydroperoxide, and other safe oxidants and cleans the air in the room where the purifier is located. Unpleasant odors are eliminated in intensive cleaning and/or disinfection modes.
Fresh Air Technologies
1) RCI technology (ActivePure), certified by NASA, generates hydroperoxides, and super-oxide ions, absolutely safe for humans but destroy odors, pollutants, and bacteria;
2) Radial-catalytic ionization – saturation of the air with aeroions;
3) Hydroionization – saturation of the air with aeroions;
4) Generation of hydroperoxide molecules – air disinfection both inside the unit and in the whole volume of the room;
5) Photocatalysis – the most complicated process of incineration of chemical compounds to safe components, for example, formaldehyde is converted into carbon dioxide, water, and oxygen;
6) UV lamp (wavelength 254 nm) – the destruction of viruses, and bacteria inside the unit, also serves as an initiator of photocatalysis;
7) EcoTeh – generation of active oxygen (ozone), allows you to speed up the process of air purification, for example, to quickly remove bad smells (High mode), or disinfect the room within 2-8 hours (mode Away);
8) Volumetric-distance ionization – saturation of the air with aeroions at a distance of up to 10 meters from the device;
9) Needle ionization – saturation of the air with aeroions;
10) SynAirG – amplification and supplementation of some processes with others;
11) IntelliAir – control system of technologies, as well as self-testing;
12) Special electrostatic protective screen – protects electronics and internal components of the device from dirt and dust, as well as removes static.
In a typical city apartment, people breathe:
- Dust, allergens;
- Exhaust fumes, emissions from factories;
- Chemical fumes from furniture, building materials, detergents, and cleaning agents;
- Viruses, bacteria, mold spores;
- Unpleasant odors, etc.
Thanks to Fresh Air – you can breathe clean air in your home, removing the burden, to neutralize toxins, from the body. As well as, optionally, disinfect your home/office/car, using this air purifier 1-2 times a month and forget about the problems with mold, absorbed unpleasant odors, etc.
Why Fresh Air and not a filter?
|Activated carbon, at the price of precious metals||State-of-the-art technology for the price of a cell phone|
|Passive air purification. The air is purified only inside the unit||Active air purification. Viruses, bacteria are destroye in the air of the room|
|Do not disinfect surfaces (Viruses, bacteria stay on furniture, doorknobs, etc.)||Disinfects surfaces|
|Small area of coverage coverage (200-300 square ft)||Purification is limited to only by walls and doors|
|You put it on the floor and have to go around||It is placed on the furniture, it does not interfere|
|Not universal. The same filter will not be able to remove dust and chemicals (phenol)||Thourou cleaning. The principle of action is clear, explainable, in terms of chemistry/physics|
|No disinfection mode||There is a disinfection mode. Accelerated cleaning is possible, treatment of rooms without people|
|High cost and short lifespan||Long service life|
The filters are twice the size of Fresh Air. Cleaning the surfaces of objects, furniture, and furnishings (curtains, furniture, and bedding, including cushions) with filters is not done. Can the filter destroy the dust mite in pillows? No, because only the air inside the machine is cleaned. Remove the smell of tobacco out of curtains? No. Clean door handles of germs, and remove mold in the bathroom? No. Sanitation (disinfection) mode is another feature of Fresh Air. In 2 hours Fresh Air can disinfect the room, remove lingering odors, and treat the basement, closet, bathroom, car, etc. A filter can not offer any of this… So why do you need filters?!
Fresh Air features
Fresh Air cleans the air WITHOUT filters, only with natural active substances (hydroperoxides, oxides, aeroions, etc.) that:
- Precipitate dust, smoke, and allergens (flower pollen, hair, etc.) from the air. Aeroions (negatively charged oxygen ions) are attracted to dust, which makes them heavier, and thus they are more quickly removed from the air. No dust in the air means no allergies, no asthma, and other problems. Visualization of the process is reflected in the video, an example of smoke deposition.
- Eliminate chemical compounds by oxidizing them to safe elements (carbon dioxide, water, oxygen), for example. The reaction formula is:
- HCHO + 2O3 = CO2 + H2O + 2O2 (elimination of formaldehyde), CO + O3 = CO2+ O2 (elimination of carbon monoxide)
The same principle works with other chemical (organic) elements: phenol, ammonia, acetone, solvents, etc. Examples of eliminated chemicals are reflected on the site.
- Destroy viruses, bacteria, and mold, with hydroperoxide. The principle is similar to hydrogen peroxide – safe for humans, destructive to microorganisms, as it “draws” water and “dries” them. There is a lot of water in the human body, so the technology is safe for humans and destructive to microorganisms.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors: tobacco, burning, etc. Odor emits a certain chemical compound. By eliminating this chemical compound, the odor is also eliminated.
- Make air “alive” – saturated with negatively charged oxygen (ions). Sea resorts, mountains, and coniferous forests are saturated with ions. In urban apartments the amount of negative ions trends to zero and is replenished only artificially, using ionization technology. Fresh Air’s state-of-the-art ionization technology maintains an ionic balance: a healthy ratio of negative and positive ions relieves static stress.
The main advantages of Fresh Air devices over filter systems:
- A set of ACTIVE (which look for pollutants themselves) natural technologies (WITHOUT FILTERS) air purification, when the air is cleaned in the whole room (room, kitchen, hallway, etc.) and not inside the device, as it happens with filter devices;
- It can eliminate air pollutants: dust, allergens, unpleasant odors, viruses (including flu), bacteria, polluted air, chemical compounds, and so on;
- Saturates the air with elements beneficial to humans: ions, hydroperoxides (liquid oxygen), active oxygen, etc;
- Data on the quality of cleaning the air and surfaces confirmed by the conclusions of international laboratories, and hundreds of reviews of individuals;
- In disinfection mode the device is able to clean the room for 2 hours from contaminants up to 100%;
- Maintenance of Fresh Air is several times cheaper than the filter. Over a 5-10 year cycle of use, the difference can reach several thousand dollars.
More about FRESH AIR
The Fresh Air system is a multifunctional protection and restoration of air space in small rooms, based exclusively on natural mechanisms (active technology – without filters).
Up to 99% of viruses and bacteria are neutralized within 24 hours after switching on the device in the room. At the same time, it works in the presence of people around the clock.
RCI technology is based on the principle of photocatalysis and works by converting water molecules (H2O) and oxygen (O2) from untreated air into hydroperoxides (H2O2), oxides, and other active substances which eliminate microbes (odors, mold, bacteria, viruses, volatile organic compounds, etc.) from the air and on the surface.
H2O2 is liquid oxygen, an antiseptic, and a way to keep the right amount of oxygen in the body, to maintain or restore health. Equipment with RCI technology reliably protects the body from harmful substances.
Fresh Air uses a synergistic effect: a symbiosis of several technologies (each one replacing and enhancing the other) to guarantee the elimination of impurities.
The air purifier technology has been certified as “Space Technology”:
Fresh Air air purifier applications:
- Purifying the air in domestic and residential spaces: in the apartment, in the house, in the office;
- Air purification in medical institutions: rooms, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies;
- Cleaning the air in gymnasiums, fitness clubs, and changing rooms;
- Air treatment in public places: offices, hotels, airports, banks, etc.;
- Cleaning the air in educational establishments: schools, kindergartens, and universities;
- Cleaning the air in stores, and shopping centers;
- Cleaning of air in cafes, bars, and restaurants;
- Industrial premises: printing houses, laboratories, etc.;
The air of any enclosed space when using Fresh Air becomes safe for human health and well-being.
There are no reviews yet.